Adjust X0/Y0 and/or material position as necessary.
Once satisfied, press Escape to get back to home screen.
Press Cycle Start. The sample cutter will run without the plasma turned on.
Validate the material will be cut as intended. Re-run using Cycle Start until positioning is sufficient.
Press the Escape key to get back to home screen.
16) Load the original file (e.g. “Dog1.nc”) again to make the actual cut.
17) Turn on the air valve behind the Tubing material near the monitor.
18) Turn on the plasma torch below the table. Adjust settings Settings per manufacture of Plasma.
19) Verify the settings on the plasma cutter per HyperTherm cut sheet (feed rate, voltage, amperage, torch height, etc.)
Press Cycle Start to make the cut.
20) When cut is finished, press Cycle Cancel [escape]. Move the z up and remove material.
21) After session is finished, turn air off, turn plasma cutter off, cover table.