BARN is practicing safety measures for the health and well-being of all participants, in accordance with state and CDC guidelines. Students and instructors are required to wear masks, wash or sanitize hands frequently, maintain a distance of six feet between individuals, and stay home if they are sick.
While we cannot guarantee anyone’s safety from COVID-19, BARN has taken the following measures to help keep us all healthy:
- Freshly washed volunteer-made cloth face masks are provided on our “mask tree” at the entrance. If you need one, take one. You can keep your mask or leave it in a dirty masks basket as you leave.
- A hand washing station is available at the front entry to BARN, and hand sanitizer is available in various locations throughout the building.
- A greeter will be at the front desk from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. daily, to help people remember safety practices.
- Common space surfaces such as door handles, handrails, and tables will be wiped down every two hours of operation (9am-9pm).
- Studios will also provide their specific protocols for their spaces and equipment use, including limits to how many people can use a studio at a time.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home!
- If you know of any recent exposure to COVID-19, please stay home!
- All persons are required to wear a mask inside BARN.
- All persons will clean hands upon entry to the building (All entries through the upstairs main doors.)
- All persons should maintain a safe distance of six feet from others.
- Follow signs for use of elevator, restrooms, community kitchen, and common spaces.
If you have any questions or concerns about safety at BARN, please contact our Facilities Manager Darryn Achall at firstname.lastname@example.org.