We trust our members and visitors to help safeguard our community by taking the following actions:
- Every person entering the BARN facility will certify that they are vaccinated by signing the form at the entry table at either the front or back door (back door now open to members). Class registrants will also be asked to confirm their vaccination status online.
- When a person enters for the first time since the pandemic began, that person should complete both sides of the waiver form available at the sign-in table.
- Everyone entering the building and all in-person class participants must be fully vaccinated. “Fully vaccinated” includes a booster for those who are 6 months or more past their initial vaccination date.
- BARN is a mask-friendly facility. Masks are optional in BARN’s common spaces, but may be required in specific studios or classes. Please respect the wishes of others near you. If you need a mask, you will find masks available as you enter BARN’s front doors.
- People with COVID-19 or close contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19 should isolate themselves for 5 days. After that, if they are asymptomatic, without fever for 24 hours, and a rapid test comes out negative, they can return to BARN, fully masked and taking normal precautions.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Please continue to give others reasonable space and respect others’ requests for safe distances.
- BARN will continue to keep windows open and fans operating in common spaces.
Please address questions or concerns about safety at BARN to Executive Director Grae Drake at [email protected].