BARN is practicing safety measures for the health and well-being of all participants, in accordance with state and CDC guidelines. While we cannot guarantee anyone’s safety from COVID-19, BARN has taken the following measures to help keep us all healthy:
- Freshly washed volunteer-made cloth face masks are provided on our “mask tree” at the entrance. If you need one, take one. You can keep your mask or leave it in a dirty masks basket as you leave.
- A greeter will be at the front desk during all open studios or classes including half an hour before and after the scheduled times, to help people remember safety practices.
- Common space surfaces such as door handles, handrails, and tables will be wiped down every two hours of operation (9 am to the end of open studio times).
- Studios will also provide their specific protocols for their spaces and equipment use, including limits to how many people can use a studio at a time.
What you can do:
- STAY HOME:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home!
- If you know of any recent exposure to COVID-19, please stay home!
- All persons will enter the building only when they feel completely healthy and are wearing a face mask.
- All users of open studios will enter through the upstairs (front) doors, wash or sanitize their hands and then sign-in at their studio.
- First-time entry will include signing a waiver/agreement to protocols at the entrance table. This includes monitors and any others entering the building.
- Pre-registration is required and any individual can register for only one open studio per week
- Please do not plan to eat inside of BARN. Eating outdoors is encouraged.
Please address questions or concerns about safety at BARN to our Facilities Manager
Darryn Achall at firstname.lastname@example.org.