To become a Kitchen Arts Studio assistant volunteer or paid dishwasher, you need to obtain a WA Food Handlers permit and take a Kitchen Orientation class, offered monthly.  Additionally, you need to fill out our volunteer application form and supply any other need materials (background check authorization, etc.). Please contact BARN Volunteer & Membership Coordinator (Kate Henderson) for more information.