To avoid injury in the studio, we ask everyone to follow these guidelines:
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- Tie long hair back.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing, dangling jewelry, scarves, ties, or any item that could get caught in machinery.
- Wear natural fiber clothing; for example, cotton, linen, or wool.
- Wear hearing protection when using noisy equipment.
- Wear safety glasses and/or a dust mask when using specific equipment.
- Use only the tools and equipment that you have been trained to use, as specified on your Skills Card.