BARN rents its Great Room, commercial kitchen and small classroom to members, non-members and organizations for a variety of uses.
Download this fill-able PDF rental agreement form using this link. For more information, please phone BARN’s main number, 206-842-4475 x217, or email the Events Coordinator at [email protected].
This 53’ x 25’ open space can be used for presentations, seminars, parties or receptions. There is seating for up to a maximum of 170 people.
Banquet/table seating for up to 80 people.
The room has high ceilings, with tall exterior windows and a large video screen and optional speakers’ platform on the east wall. Counters 32 inches high under these windows can be used for buffet service or displays. Tall interior windows line the south wall. The north end of the room has a moveable wall that opens into BARN’s commercial kitchen.
Included with Great Room rental at no additional cost:
- Tables – 14 folding tables, 36” x 72”
- Chairs – 150 stacking chairs
- Video: HD projector and projection screen 13’ wide x 9’ high
- Audio: Distributed reinforcement system suitable for presentations, classes, etc. (NOT for music reinforcement.) Two wireless microphones and stands. Blu-Ray DVD player.
Great Room + Kitchen
When leased with the Great Room, the kitchen is available for an additional $50 per hour. Everyone who will be working in the kitchen must obtain a food handler’s license and adhere to all practices required for this commercially licensed space. Details will be provide with the rental agreement.
When both the Great Room and the kitchen are rented, use of BARN’s dishes, flatware, glasses, coffee cups, etc. are included at no additional cost. BARN’s commercial coffee system is also available as part of the rental package. Coffee and condiments are not included. A grinder is available to grind coffee precisely measured to fill BARN’s air-pot servers.
This is a 21’ x 55’ commercial-grade community kitchen that can be used by groups wanting to share and preserve our local food heritage and entrepreneurs who wish to incubate food product ideas. The kitchen is licensed so that most food produced in it can be offered for sale.
Equipment includes a Wolf stove with oven and salamander broiler, a Moffat convection oven, and a commercial dish-washing setup. The 6′ x 8′ walk-in refrigerator, 22.6-cubic-foot reach-in freezer, and dry storage areas are available while the kitchen is being used. Pans and small-wares are available for use, but do not provide for every need or specialization. Personal pieces of equipment may be brought in for use during rental times. Ingredients or equipment stored during use periods are the responsibility of the renter and are not guaranteed or insured by BARN.
- All kitchen users must possess a food handler’s permit and complete a BARN kitchen orientation. Users must adhere to all practices required for this commercially licensed space. Details will be provide with the rental agreement.
- Food processors will also need to provide proof of insurance, business license and Washington State Department of Agriculture certification, and be in good standing with Kitsap Public Health District.
This 25’ x 13’ space can be used as a small classroom or meeting space for up to 19 people.
The classroom space has a back counter with a sink and running hot/cold water.
Included with basic rental at no additional cost:
- Tables – Five folding tables, 36” x 72”
- Chairs – Nineteen stacking chairs
- Video: HD projector and projection screen 7’ wide x 5’ high
- Use of BARN’s nearby convenience kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishes and dishwasher, hot water for tea or coffee)