By joining BARN, you are supporting and becoming part of a vibrant community of creative people. Become a member today, and you’ll:
- Receive discounts on classes and events
- Be invited to special members-only events i.e. our annual BARN Bazaar, held in November, where members get to sell their art to the public
- Enjoy free Open Studio time to gain access to tools and equipment (prerequisites apply)
- Be eligible to volunteer for a studio steering committee and help shape studio programming
- Receive a door fob that opens the exterior doors 8 am to 10 pm 7 days a week
- Have the opportunity to participate in BARN community service projects
- Enjoy reduced rates for renting our Great Room or Small Conference room for your events or meetings
- Make friends, share tips, learn and be inspired!
Questions? Please email us. Pay online or mail check to BARN Membership, 8890 Three Tree Lane, Bainbridge Island 98110.
If you would like assistance with the cost of BARN membership, please fill out this form OR contact our Membership Coordinator Carla Mackey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 842-4475 x202, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
If you are looking to renew your membership, please log in to your BARN account with your email and password. Then click on your name located in the left hand corner of the screen and go to “Invoices and Payments”.
Please read the Minor Youth Participation Agreement.
Fill out the form and download to your computer by clicking the little square disk icon in the upper right hand corner. Open your email, attach the form and send to: Membership@bainbridgebarn.org OR click the printer icon to print the form and mail it to: BARN Membership, 8890 Three Tree Lane, NE, Bainbridge, Island, WA 98110
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software